Ayrshire & Wigtownshire Campaigns
At the 2023 AGM, members agreed on the following five campaigning targets. They are as follows:
- Feedback to pubs and members, beer scoring results to assist in improving beer quality.
- Investigate other social activities in conjunction with the present programme.
- Investigate ways to encourage publicans to support CAMRA and continue selling real ale.
- Encourage younger members to become more active.
- Encourage brewers to have “Meet the Brewer” events in non-real ale pubs/clubs, with CAMRA members present, to encourage non-real ale venues to stock ale and non-real ale drinkers to drink it.